*Recorded November 2019*
3 years on and with less than 2 months to go until the switchover, is shipping ready?
In partnership with Petrospot, LR hosted a two part expert panel debate with industry leading specialists to focus on the issues facing the shipping industry in light of the IMO 2020 regulation.
- Lars-Robert Pederson, Deputy Secretary General of BIMCO.
- Luca Volta, Marine Fuels Venture Manager, ExxonMobil.
- Naeem Javaid, Global Operations Manager, Fuel Oil Bunker Advisory Service, Lloyd’s Register.
- Kristine Petrosyan, Oil Market Analyst, IEA.
- Mads Bjornebye, Manager Bunker Services, Teekay Shipping.
- Beth Bradley, Partner, Hill Dickinson.
Areas of discussion:
- Availability of compliant fuels.
- The role of ports in the switchover.
- Fuel Oil Non-Availability Reports and the importance of proactive fuel management and training.