For more details about our online training offering, please visit our training pages.
- The course, depending on your knowledge level, takes approximately 1,5 - 5 hours to complete.
- You will have access to the course for 12 months, giving you the opportunity to access the content and refresh your knowledge at any time during this period.
- A certificate of completion is released.
Price: USD 199
You'll learn how to:
- Identify the Scope and key Definitions in the Pressure Equipment Directive
- Understand the concept of Essential Safety Requirements (ESR’s)
- Identify the appropriate route to conformity
- Conduct a simple Product Classification
- Understand the role and responsibilities of market participants/stakeholders
- Understand the fundamentals of Conformity Assessment
- Understand the use of harmonized standards and other codes, which situations require other directives.
- Identify applicable legislation and requirements for pressure equipment and assemblies
- Identify when CE Marking is applicable
“Teaching by asking”
Through years of offering training for EC Directives, we have found that our clients rarely need the same level of training for all their employees. Some are experienced and need a refresher course, others are new to the concept of pressure Equipment.
Our adaptive learning uses a ‘teach by asking’ approach where it tests your knowledge and your confidence before it teaches you. This helps you learn more efficiently and focus in on what you really need to study to gain competence.
That's why our new cloud-based, online approach adapts to the level of knowledge and experience of the student. As your employees go through the training, our adaptive learning engine feeds a number of continuous data points into an adaptive algorithm. This adjusts the learning path for each person, giving them a faster, easier and more focused way to learn.
This course is ideal for virtually anyone at your company, ranging from those who need a general overview, to those who are involved in the design, development, production, selling or administration of products placed on the European market. The course is suitable for engineers and non-engineers alike.
By completing the form on the right, you are agreeing to purchase our online training " Pressure Equipment Directive" .
For the Terms & Conditions, please click here. If you have any questions or would like further information, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
For your local pricing of this course, please send an email to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.